Trust our occupational therapists to help you get better, heal faster and regain your self-care skills. The goal of the therapy is to improve your independence so that you can once again pursue activities of daily living without assistance or resume work after an injury.
Occupational Therapists can conduct treatments such as:
- Assessment of Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Recommending Activities to Enhance Independence
- Coping Strategies for Client’s Disability
- Assessing Client’s Home Environment for Safety
- Coordinating Return-to-Work Programs
- Body Mechanics
- Improving Coordination
- Mobility Device Assistance Training
For more inquiries about your therapy options, please call 281-431-1900. We hope that the Occupational Therapy programs we offer are going to make a positive contribution to your full recovery.