Your physical therapist from AbetLife, Inc. will closely guide you through your recovery. The purpose of therapy is to help injured patients regain their mobility and provide alternative ambulatory options for those with permanent disabilities.
Physical Therapists can also work alongside other clinicians and participate in ensuring the long-term and continuous recovery of the patient. Services include but will not be limited to:
- ADL Skills / Self Care Skills Training
- Gait Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Chronic Pains
- Proper Posture and Positioning
- Enhancement of Physical Strength
- Swimming Pool / Aquatic Therapy
- Management of Primary Lymphedema
- Aerobic Training and Exercises
- Care and Management Post-Surgery
- Toning and Coordination of Muscle
Our therapy services and rehabilitative interventions are carried out in coordination with your physician. We believe that close coordination will promote better healthcare outcomes. For more inquiries about your therapy options, please call 281-431-1900.