Medical Social Services
Healthcare is not exclusively constrained to the physical healing of wounds or therapies to improve health. Much of it is in the emotional support and compassionate assistance that healthcare professionals can give to clients.
At AbetLife, Inc. our Medical Social Services help patients (as well as families) in coping with health crises; they provide advice, community resources and will assist with planning for continued health care from hospital to home. We encourage clients and keep an optimistic outlook for their recovery or health management by providing these medical social services:
- Supportive Case Work
- Community Resource Planning
- Group Counseling
- Advance Directives
- Foster Care Planning
- Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
Ask us about your health care options with AbetLife, Inc. Talk to a Medical Social Worker today! Call 281-431-1900 to set an appointment.