There is a way to improve the way you express yourself, to be better understood by peers and more importantly, to overcome the communication hindrances brought about by developmental disability or health issues.
AbetLife, Inc. offers the supportive therapy of our Speech Therapists and Language Pathologists who can conduct the following treatments in the client’s home environment:
- Adaptive Speech Devices
- Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Alternative Communication Methods (Sign Language)
- Dysphagia Treatment (Difficulty in Swallowing)
- Assessment of Learning Difficulties
- Treatment for Involuntary Stuttering
- After-Stroke Disorders (Slurred Speech)
- Treating Fluency Difficulties
Would you like to meet our Speech Therapist for a consultation? For more inquiries about your therapy options, please call 281-431-1900.